Friday 10 October 2014

नेपालका 10 महिला सेलिब्रिटी मध्य - 3.माल्भिका सुब्बा

3) Malvika Subba: 

Malvika Subba (born: July 19, 1981, Kathmandu) is one of the talented women in Nepal At the age of 21, Malvika was crowned as Miss Nepal 2002.
She is an actress, television host, beauty queen, model and entrepreneur, and is an activist for positive social change, speaking out as an Ambassador against Human Trafficking and raising awareness with regard to HIV/AIDS. Since being crowned as Miss Nepal in 2002 at the age of 21, Malvika Subba has been appearing on Kantipur Television as the host of the famous TV show Call Kantipur.
I am an independent woman, My life, is the few friends that I have, I thrive on love, care and affection. At the end of the day, I love to have a peace of mind. I believe in forgive and forget, and live and let live. I love to travel and see new places. I don’t like being judgmental and wish the same from other people.
In 2008, she has acted in movies & dramas like God Lives in The Himalayas, Good Bye Kathmandu & Hamri Shiwani.
From April to October in 2011, she worked as the chief editor for one of Nepal’s leading fashion and lifestyle magazine, Navyaata. In 2011, Subba established her own retail clothing store with in-house designers. She is the Co-Founder and Creative Director of House of Alternative Apparel also known as HAA & Himalayan Climate Initiative (HCI).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post

Comments system

Disqus Shortname

Flickr User ID