Saturday 11 January 2014

Sabina Karki: I like being called sexy

 Sabina Karki | New actress
1.How do you define sex?
It is a necessity for living beings.

2.Do you think sex before marriage is appropriate?
Many people believe it is appropriate but personally I am of the opinion that sex should come after marriage.

3.You have experienced tongue kiss in reel life. What is your experience on real life?
Of course I have! With my boyfriend.

5.Do you think it is appropriate to use medicines to increase sexual energy?
I have heard a lot about this from my friends. But I believe, being natural is best.

6.How do you feel when others call you sexy?
I like being called sexy, and I take this in a positive manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post

Comments system

Disqus Shortname

Flickr User ID